Output Data Format - RSS Permalink

1 view

David Carpenter

Sep 10, 2009, 8:00:40 AM9/10/09
to Plings Developer Support
Sorry to have to announce this after the fact. We don't think it will
effect too many people. We apologise in advance if it does effect you
adversely.

As a result of some things we've been doing around the visualisation
of individual records we realised that we needed to make a change to
the permalinks in the RSS data feed.

Originally the link was of the format:
http://www.plings.net/index.php/a/181415

It is now in this shortened format:
http://plings.net/a/181415

We've posted before about being able to re-write those links to point
to your own sites: see http://www.plings.info/wiki/index.php/Re-write_RSS_links

As a result of our change to the link in the RSS format we had to also
rewire this pipe.

Once again, apologies if this change causes you problems. Our policy
is to try to make sure any changes like this are notified well in
advance implementation.

Cheers
David