FW: iCal2Plings and csv2Plings

Ian Wiebkin

Jul 30, 2009, 9:34:40 AM7/30/09
to pli...@googlegroups.com

Hi David,

Do you know how many LAs are using the input API to load data and how many are using spreadsheets and ical files?

Regards,

Ian Wiebkin

Technical Manager

Looking Local (formerly DigiTV)

Owned and managed by Kirklees Council

Tel: 020 8301 2516

Mob: 07981 520981

Skype: ianwiebkin

website: lookinglocal.gov.uk/site

tv preview: lookinglocal.gov.uk/lookinglocal

Helpdesk: 0845 4348540

help...@digitv.gov.uk

Jul 30, 2009, 10:44:56 AM7/30/09
to Ian Wiebkin, pli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

All the data has gone in via the API as we used scripts to convert the data that was supplied to us by LA's who weren't able to set up an automated feed in time for the beginning of July. Eight managed to set up a data feeds and twelve worked intensively with us over the 6-8 weeks from late May to early July to collect the information in the required formats for the data conversion.

These twelve LA's now have the web based input tool so their data can be managed and added to until such a time as the automated feed is set up.

Neil
--
Neil Watson
07816 983400