Plings Developer IRC Channel

1 view

Chris Maiden

Jul 1, 2010, 8:47:43 AM7/1/10
to pli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Plings people,

I wondered if there was an IRC channel for Plings developers and what the details were?

If not, is it worth setting one up?

Best regards,

Chris Maiden
direct: +44 33 33 404 405
office: +44 33 33 404 404
web: http://menusandblocks.co.uk
skype: chris.maiden

Registered in England and Wales - Company No. 06514505
Registered Office - 100A Crewe Road, Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent, ST7 2JA

Steven Flower

Jul 1, 2010, 10:54:27 AM7/1/10
to pli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris

We don't currently have one - we have Skype and xChat running often, but it could be an idea to establish an open and public IRC channel.    How best to set one up?

Thanks

Steven

===

--
====================
Steven Flower

skype/twitter/identi.ca:stevieflow
0161 244 5440
http://www.substance.coop

Short email? I'm trying to stick to this - http://five.sentenc.es/

If I express an opinion in this email, then it'll be my own.

Tim Dobson

Jul 1, 2010, 10:56:25 AM7/1/10
to pli...@googlegroups.com

dhodg...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2010, 8:19:52 AM7/3/10
to Plings Developer Support
Hi All

I just checked and it would appear that chat.freenode.net #plings is
already in existence. I think David C may have set this up a while
ago!

Cheers
Duncan

On Jul 1, 1:47 pm, Chris Maiden <ch...@menusandblocks.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Plings people,
>
> I wondered if there was an IRC channel for Plings developers and what the details were?
>
> If not, is it worth setting one up?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris Maiden
> direct:+44 33 33 404 405begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +44 33 33 404 405      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
> office:+44 33 33 404 404begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +44 33 33 404 404      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

David Carpenter

Jul 5, 2010, 12:03:01 PM7/5/10
to Plings Developer Support
Hello

Yes I can confirm that there is a Plings chat room in existence, if
not really in use.

You can find it on irc.freenode.net and join #plings

I will (try) to make sure I'm logged into it when I'm working, which
is currently only Mon - Wed. From 19th July it should be Mon - Thur.

You may catch Steven, Al or Ben in there, but feel free to come and go
amongst yourselves. It's highly likely that Ben will have deoped me,
or /kick(ed) me or something, but I'll try my best!

Cheers
David

On 3 July, 13:19, "dhodgso...@googlemail.com" <dhodgso...@gmail.com>