Let us introduce ourselves | Jess Jewelry

1 view

Jess Jewelry

Sep 15, 2022, 5:19:45 PM9/15/22
to playsets-t...@googlegroups.com

This is The Jess Jewelry Company Introduction Letter

Hello,

This is Jess Jewelry Company. We have been producing Jewelry Products(Gold and Diamond) since 1986. We export to many countries, especially European countries and the Balkans.

We are a company that manufacture high-quality and affordable Jewelry Products(Gold and Diamond). Among the categories we manufacture are diamond (bracelet, earring, necklace, ring), engagement ring, gold(bracelet, earring, necklace, ring), wedding rings.

As Jess Jewelry, our basic principle is to offer our jewels, which are wonders of design, to our customers at the most affordable prices.

           Our Advantages:

  1. Available in stock
  2. Reliable source and quality
  3. Lead time: 3-7days
  4. Most affordable prices
  5. Custom design
  6. We replace your old products with new Jess products

I know that maybe you have a long-term cooperative supplier now. Please give us a chance to choose as your standby supplier. Low price jewelry products make your company more competitive in your market.

If you are interested, you can visit our website and create request a quote. May I have a chance to show you more? Or, may I have an email address to get in touch with your purchasing manager?

We will be waiting for your positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jess Jewelry

Jess Jewelry Manufacturing Company

Mobil Phone & WhatsApp: +90 532 350 85 47

Email: in...@jessjewelry.com

Website: https://jessjewelry.com/

Doğu, Gazi Paşa Cd. No:31B, 34896 Pendik/İstanbul Turkey

Doğu, Gazi Paşa Cd. No:31B, 34896 Pendik/İstanbul Turkey 34896 istanbul TR