We will be demoing PlayScript at Adobe Max on Wed the 8th.

Ben Cooley

May 7, 2013, 1:32:34 AM5/7/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Our Session is officially titled " Zynga Multiplatform with Adobe AIR", but we will spend half the session discussing and demoing the latest build of PlayScript.

Highlights:

- We will talk about of the how and why of PlayScript.
- Demo's of PlayScript running Starling and Away 3D.
- PlayScript roadmap - what features and targets we will be focusing on in the near future.

Zynga Multiplatform with Adobe AIR

If you're attending Adobe MAX, we hope you can attend.

IngweLand

May 7, 2013, 11:33:45 AM5/7/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
This is great! Hope you will have great session. Will it be recorded or streamed online for those who are not on MAX? (I can not find this info at official website)

Ben Cooley

May 10, 2013, 4:19:53 PM5/10/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
I checked today to see if the session videos were up, and didn't see them yet.  Might have checked in the wrong place.

In any case, we will be doing some additional outreach on playscript as we near our Alpha plugin releases, which are upcoming.  If you've seen our work on the Application class in playscript-base, this is all about getting the language ready for "It Just Works" delivery in Xamarin Studio via a simple installation

IngweLand

May 10, 2013, 4:56:13 PM5/10/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
http://tv.adobe.com/show/max-2013/
I checked it here. Still no video. Maybe videos from May 8 are not included yet.

IngweLand

May 10, 2013, 4:58:16 PM5/10/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I noticed that other repo. I think I will continue playing with it when things settle down a bit, so I will not have to change demos very often. Want to try it with some real project, Feathers based.

alex...@digikama.com

May 12, 2013, 5:37:48 AM5/12/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ben,

do you have plans on publishing a page with a public PlayScipt roadmap?

Ben Cooley

May 14, 2013, 2:45:31 AM5/14/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

I'll be posting more information on www.playscriptblog.org as soon as we've finished setting up WordPress.

alex...@digikama.com

May 14, 2013, 3:39:20 AM5/14/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Great, thank you! Good luck with development - Playscript looks really awesome!

Ben Cooley

May 16, 2013, 3:41:51 PM5/16/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Thanks - It's been really fun to work on.