Let the play resume!

1 view

Wulff

Mar 4, 2012, 11:36:18 PM3/4/12
to pla...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully you've all been huddled up in your living rooms playing with your toys in the cold of winter (who am i kidding.. this is Texas.  Daytime was still fine for playing outdoors most of this winter).

But whether your spent winter hibernating or cooking up diabolical new moves that we can barely fathom in the most nether regions of our twisted minds, the time has come for us to gather back together and share in our past time... Playing with toys!  yay!! *audience cheers*

ah hem.... so we would like to cordially invite you to our open and FREE (as in beer.. no there will not be beer its a figure of speech :P) practice.  It happens every Tuesday night from 7-9 PM.  Where is it I hear you ask (the audience asks...)  Well, its right near downtown at the wonderfully open to the public and scenic Pearl Park (http://g.co/maps/xbwdh)  So please come on down and join us, and bring your toys (no not that kind! how many times do I have to tell you :P)

-wulff