Introducing myself!

Maddie Holton

Dec 20, 2013, 2:32:52 PM12/20/13
to pla...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

I am Maddie and I am from New Zealand.

I moved to SA about 4 months ago, and since then I have pretty much never left the house.

America is SO different from New Zealand. Its massive and I have no idea where to start with the fire, and psy community.

I started Fire poi when I was 14 years old. I use to travel the festivals of New Zealand, performing with my crew. A group called Highly flammable, and others. I did paid private shows, and also public events. I am a little out of practise though! I would SO love to meet you all! You will see me at a meet up soon I am sure!

Rayne

Dec 20, 2013, 3:18:23 PM12/20/13
to pla...@googlegroups.com

Awesome hope to meet u and hope u have fun with our group practices on Mondays playsa :-)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Play SA" group.