Fire Dancing classes

Sophia Menick

Feb 3, 2012, 1:02:46 PM2/3/12
to pla...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon!!
     I am very very interested in the fire dancing classes you guys have coming up. I am wondering when exactly those do start, and where I can get some more information on costs, times, etc. Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Thank you and have a delightful day.
Sophia Menick

Wulff

Feb 3, 2012, 2:58:01 PM2/3/12
to pla...@googlegroups.com

S ophia,

We will probably be back at the start of april, weather permitting. you can join the mailing list or follow PlaySA on Google+ to be updated when it comes back.

We will usually meet on Tuesdays at 7:30plush at Pearl Park. It is a completely open practice, no charge.

Wulff