Playpower Wiki down?

techt

Aug 29, 2011, 10:28:42 PM8/29/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
Work.playpower.org seems to be unavailable at this time, returning a
faulty URL to http://.pbworks.com/?custom-domain-unavailable

Pat Barilla

Aug 29, 2011, 10:41:36 PM8/29/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com, playpo...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that I am getting this issue also. Some users on the volunteer network are getting it also.

Sent from my iPhone

On 30/08/2011, at 12:28 PM, techt <tec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Work.playpower.org seems to be unavailable at this time, returning a
> faulty URL to http://.pbworks.com/?custom-domain-unavailable

Lukas Sabota

Aug 29, 2011, 10:42:56 PM8/29/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
I can also confirm this issue from my location.

Lukas

Daniel Rehn [Playpower]

Aug 29, 2011, 11:50:39 PM8/29/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up—I've submitted a support ticket to PBworks as it appears to be on their end.  I'll let the list know when I hear back.

Daniel Rehn / Playpower

Daniel Rehn [Playpower]

Aug 31, 2011, 4:14:22 AM8/31/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I received the following response from PBworks Support:
Hello!

I am Andrew with PBworks Support and Services and I will be answering your question today. When your premium upgrade expired it caused the custom domain to no longer work, I removed the domains and the wiki will need to be accessed at playpower.pbworks.com We no longer offer custom domains.
So that's that—however, I've configured http://work.playpower.org and http://wiki.playpower.org to forward to the new address, so all bookmarks and links on other sites will still work (this might take a few hours to begin working).  Please continue to use those URLs when possible in case Playpower chooses to move to a different Wiki in the future.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Daniel Rehn / Playpower

Playpower

Pat Barilla

Aug 31, 2011, 5:51:35 AM8/31/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com, playpo...@googlegroups.com
When I get back home I'll test as many links as I can to ensure they continue to work, and modify any that don't.

It's good to have the wiki back! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Pasquale Barilla

Aug 31, 2011, 9:45:12 AM8/31/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
wiki.playpower.org, and all existing URL's forward correctly, while work.playpower.org and any of those URL's do not.

Daniel Rehn [Playpower]

Aug 31, 2011, 12:39:56 PM8/31/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for checking the links Pasquale!

Please retry the work.playpower.org links when you have a chance—it just took longer to propagate than wiki.playpower.org for some reason.

Daniel Rehn / Playpower

Pasquale Barilla

Sep 1, 2011, 2:34:28 AM9/1/11
to playpo...@googlegroups.com