Platform independent gallery?

18 просмотров

Carsten Schmied

не прочитано,
2 апр. 2015 г., 17:43:0802.04.2015
– pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to write a sort of gallery small thumbnails (images) which can trigger an action when clicked.

Ideally I would like to have something like a scrollpane to which I add those thumbnails. Maybe there should be some kind of visual indicator (scrollbar) that shows that more thumbnails are available then currently displayed, inviting people to do some scroll-gesture.

Is it possible to implement this just using PlayN (for iOS and Android) ?

Michael Bayne

не прочитано,
2 апр. 2015 г., 17:46:5002.04.2015
– pl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Carsten Schmied <carsten...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ideally I would like to have something like a scrollpane to which I add those thumbnails. Maybe there should be some kind of visual indicator (scrollbar) that shows that more thumbnails are available then currently displayed, inviting people to do some scroll-gesture.

If you use TriplePlay UI, there's a Scroller class which does this and shows the iOS-style subtle scroll bar on the side to indicate that more scrolling is possible (and then it fades away until you actually do some scrolling).

Carsten Schmied

не прочитано,
3 апр. 2015 г., 12:31:1803.04.2015
– pl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I will look into it.

I somehow have the feeling that TriplePlay UI is extremely impressive but most of the stuff I don't know about or don't understand. I read a tutorial/overview some time ago but it only scratched the surface. Is there a sequence of documents and demos one should explore in a certain order in order to understand TriplePlay UI fully?

Btw...I know the showcase and after you mentioned it I now understand Scroller ;)

Michael Bayne

не прочитано,
3 апр. 2015 г., 15:02:4103.04.2015
– pl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Carsten Schmied <carsten...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a sequence of documents and demos one should explore in a certain order in order to understand TriplePlay UI fully?

Unfortunately not. Other than the demo code:

There's not much in the way of tutorial documentation.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений