A message to our patrons

Shoshana Howell

Mar 16, 2020, 12:00:00 AM3/16/20
to Playhouse Group
Dear Community Players of Hobbs Patrons,

As we are all affected by the novel Coronavirus, we at the theater thought it would help you to know how we at the playhouse are handling the situation, given our show The Best of Everything is scheduled to start March 27, 2020.

Theatre is an incredibly interactive medium so the safety of our guests, performers, and volunteers is very important to us. While we don’t have any known cases in our community at this time we would like to stay as health-friendly as possible. When you arrive we will have hand sanitizer available (fingers crossed our house manager can find more locally) for you to use. We will also have plenty of soap and water available for hand washing once you enter the lobby/theater. Please feel free to take advantage of that both before the show and at intermission. All heavily used hard surfaces will be wiped down regularly. In order to comply with state recommendations we will limit ticket sales to FEWER than 100 tickets (to accommodate cast and crew in the 100 person limit). It is our main goal to continue offering much needed entertainment while doing what we can to provide a healthy environment to everyone.

If you are feeling ill, please consider staying home. We will honor your tickets for a later show or trade them for any of our upcoming shows in the season.

If you have any questions our volunteers will do their best to answer them through our email at communitypl...@gmail.com or through our Facebook page.

Thank you so much for your loyalty and support. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this virus.