yet another empty place to play

OHex

Aug 6, 2005, 12:39:03 AM8/6/05
to playhex
I just got a message from the abstract games list, saying hex is
now available for online play at www.boardgames.com.

I checked it out. The interface is a bit awkward, but workable.
Nobody was there, but they have a very good idea about that. They
show a grid of every hour of every day of the week, colored according
to the number of games played at that time, along with a sort of
"you are here" marker, so you know what to expect and can gauge
when to come back.

I wouldn't expect much traffic there, but it is nice to see hex
supported there.

If you're really desperate, they have a robot that will play hex
against you, very very badly.

++ kevin

OHex

Aug 6, 2005, 11:50:20 AM8/6/05
to playhex
Oops, I goofed up the link in this message.
www.boardgames.com is a place that sells stuff, not what I meant to
write
www.boardspace.net is a place to play, which is what I should have
written.