Antique upright player piano

Scott Kidman

Jun 22, 2011, 4:48:05 PM6/22/11
to Player Piano Enthusiasts
We just purchased a house with all contents still inside and one of
the items is a very cool upright player piano with a matching cabinet
full of old rolls of music. It still works. We have no idea what this
is worth and having very little information about this brand on the
internet. Can you help us find out what it is worth? I can provide
pictures if needed. It is a Chilton Aeolian action player in great
shape hardly a scratch on it. I will try to find some numbers on it
when i can. Thanks

Terry Smythe

Jun 23, 2011, 12:22:38 AM6/23/11
to player-piano...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your inquiry, appreciated. One or 2 pics would be
nice. In what city are you located?

Regards,

Terry

--