How to mix scala object based singleton and Guice DI

nirav

Oct 10, 2018, 7:12:36 PM10/10/18
to Play Framework [deprecated]
Is there a way to achieve this?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37274533/inject-in-scala-object

I have an application which uses scala Objects to define sigletone services. Another app that uses guice. There is a common module for this service which defines some classes with DI. I can inejct them just fine in my 2nd app as that app is DI base as well. But I can't in first one as there is no DI there.

One approach I see is  to create a scala Objects for classes in common module so that they can be accessed via application that relies on scala Object singletons. Any other suggestions?