[2.2.x scala] WS debug logging

Mike Bryant

Apr 25, 2014, 12:50:01 PM4/25/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Is there an easy way of enabling debug logging for Play's WS module so one can see exactly what it's calling (method, URL, headers etc)?  I am currently wrapping WS calls in my application but it's awkward to get the requisite detail.

This would also apply to Play 2.3 and the new modularized WS.

Thanks,
~Mike

Will Sargent

Apr 25, 2014, 12:54:53 PM4/25/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Sure:

    <logger name="com.ning.http.client" level="DEBUG" />
    <logger name="play.api.libs.ws" level="DEBUG" />

Will.

Will Sargent
Consultant, Professional Services
Typesafe, the company behind Play Framework, Akka and Scala

Mike Bryant

Apr 25, 2014, 1:38:06 PM4/25/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Will, much appreciated.

EvoPrice

Apr 9, 2017, 2:01:52 AM4/9/17
to Play Framework
Hi,
Where can I find this xml file? or can be done in application.conf file?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Badr

mju...@decentrix.net