Sign up sheet

Joshua Rome

Mar 29, 2017, 2:36:13 PM3/29/17
to platypu...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a nice sign-up sheet file? If so, can some one send it to me?

Josh

Pam Nogales

Mar 29, 2017, 2:48:36 PM3/29/17
to Joshua Rome, platypu...@googlegroups.com

Pam C. Nogales C.
Ph.D. Candidate, American History
Department of History, New York University
pam.n...@gmail.com
(+1) 773. 679 0529
www.pamnogales.com

This e-mail message is confidential and intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain certain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.