Symposium XIII: Program/Registration

Edward Halper

Jun 9, 2022, 12:59:23 AM6/9/22
to International Plato Society Mailing List
Dear Colleague,

Preparations for the International Plato Society's Symposium XIII on the Sophist are now nearly complete.  A draft program is posted to our site, and it is now possible to register for the Symposium.  https://platosociety.org/registration-symposium-platonicum-xiii-platos-sophist-in-athens-ga-usa-jul-18-22-2022/  If you cannot be present in person, consider remote registration.  All who are registered will receive the published volume of selected papers.  Please let me know of any mistakes or issues with the draft program.

If you are presenting a paper, you can make it and your abstract available to others who are registered for the Symposium by sending them to:  symposiump...@gmail.com

We have a nice venue, we will have very nice receptions, and most of all we have a great set of papers.  After two years with few in person conferences, it is wonderful to have a regular conference (even if it is hybrid).  This is going to be an excellent Symposium!

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Edward Halper

President, IPS

Professor of Philosophy