Leuven Colloquia on Ancient Platonism - Charlotte Murgier (17 October 2022)

Roberto Granieri

Oct 11, 2022, 11:53:42 AM10/11/22
to International Plato Society Mailing List
(with apologies for cross-posting)

Dear list members,

Here is a reminder that next Monday, 17 October 2022 4:00-6:00 PM (CET) we will host our next lecture of the Leuven Colloquia on Ancient Platonism:

Charlotte Murgier (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) ‘Principles of Practical Knowledge: Aristotle's Discussion with Plato’.

The lecture will be held in person (Kardinaal Mercierzaal - KU Leuven Institute of Philosophy, Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, Leuven), with an online streaming option. For either in person or remote participation registration is required. Please, register here. For further information please visit this webpage.

The series is part of the ERC project ‘Not another history of Platonism’. If you wish to receive updates on the events and activities of this project, please subscribe to the mailing list, via this link.

With best wishes,

The co-organizers

Giulia De Cesaris, Roberto Granieri and Jan Opsomer