Research Associate in Agile software development

Craig Anslow

Feb 10, 2014, 5:00:32 PM2/10/14
to plat...@googlegroups.com, Helen...@open.ac.uk

Research Associate

Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology
£30,728 to £36,661 (pro rata for part time staff)
VRF 9744
Based in Milton Keynes
This post is available full time for 6 months, or part time for 12 months

This position is based in the Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology, in

the Department of Computing and Communications.  We are seeking to appoint a Research Associate to work on a DSDM Consortium-funded Agile Research Network project, as directed by the project's PI, Helen Sharp (see agileresearchnetwork.org).

The aim of the project is to investigate practitioner-identified problems, seek out research that may alleviate the problem and implement relevant practices, in conjunction with the organisation.

The post holder will work alongside one other full-time Research Associate, and three academic members of the project team. On occasion the work is expected to entail site visits in the UK requiring overnight stay.

We are looking for outstanding candidates with a proven track record and potential to conduct research at the highest international level.

If you would like to discuss the particulars of this role before making an application please email Professor Helen Sharp (Helen...@open.ac.uk).

Closing date:  noon on Thursday 27 February 2014

For detailed information on how to apply please refer to the Further Particulars, or email MCT-St...@open.ac.uk quoting the reference number.

We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).