Adobe After Effects 6.5 Professional

Саня Гончаров

Dec 8, 2023, 6:41:50 AM12/8/23
to SimpleForm

Animation presets are a long-overdue addition for easing workflow and creating uniform animations and looks. Adobe has sweetened the feature by including 250 animated text presets. While canned content often looks tacky, these professionally designed effects are of very high quality.

Adobe After Effects 6.5 Professional

Download File https://shurll.com/2wJ8HT

Apply Render > Ramp to the solid. It should appear below (be processed after) Beam in the effects stack. Change the Ramp Shape property from Linear to Radial. Once more, we will add expressions to wire the Start of Ramp point and End of Ramp point to the position of the light and the Point of Interest. For the Start of Ramp:thisComp.layer("Light 1").toComp([0,0,0]);For the End of Ramp:thisComp.layer("Light 1 POI").toComp([0,0,0]);Since Ramp is filling in the color value of the pixels, we want it to use the light's color. Pick whip the Ramp Start Color to the Color property for Light 1 and multiply it by the normalized intensity of the light:thisComp.layer("Light 1").color *thisComp.layer("Light 1").intensity / 100;Also, to fade the ramp out (since the layer is in Screen mode), set the End Color to black.

Power Usage
The system only used 120 watts at idle, but that jumped to 400 watts at full load. The idle power usage is much improved over some of the professional CPU architectures I have been testing recently, while still spooling up to an impressive level of peak performance. The system also supports sleep, allowing users to quickly resume their work where they left off after taking a break.

eebf2c3492