Fwd: Residential Burglary Alert

Joe Malone

Apr 11, 2017, 9:26:13 AM4/11/17
to plata-neighb...@googlegroups.com
Please see below. Be careful with leaving valuables in cars.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Neighborhood Watch <dillon...@gmail.com>
Date: April 10, 2017 at 8:30:38 PM MDT
To: Neighborhood Watch <dillon...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Residential Burglary Alert

From one of our neighbors. Please remind your friends again to be careful not to leave anything visible in their parked cars in our area.

Best,
Anne

Begin forwarded message:

From: Roger <roc...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Residential Burglary Alert
Date: April 6, 2017 at 3:27:55 AM PDT
To: Neighborhood Watch <dillon...@gmail.com>

Just stopped a car break in in progress at approximately 3AM 4/6.  Two Latino men in a silver Nissan Maxima (maybe a Camry) breaking into a Prius parked in front of Scott's house at the corner of marathon and Dillon.   Taking my puppy to pee I heard the car running and spied on them from inside my house.  One man sat in the idling car another guy was at the side of the Prius with some sort of tool.  As soon as he started to use it I turned on all my lights and walked out to the porch and asked them what they were doing.  They both jumped in the car and sped away.  Police were called.   Stay safe and vigilant.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:12 AM Neighborhood Watch <dillon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some of us have break-ins or attempted break-ins lately. (see link below). Please be vigilant. The LAPD has put extra patrol in our area to help us. If you see anything please call the police! And encourage your neighbors to report crimes.

Numbers:
877-ASK-LAPD non - emergency
Rampart burglary detectives 213-484-3490

Best,

Anne

as always, if you would like to be removed from this list, please let me know.

Begin forwarded message:

From: gale jaffe <gale_...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Residential Burglary Alert
Date: February 22, 2017 at 9:29:48 PM PST