Fwd: CrimeMapping.com Report - 4 crimes reported.

Anthony Crump

Jul 7, 2014, 1:07:35 PM7/7/14
to plata-neighb...@googlegroups.com, Seamus Garrity

​Just a heads up to make sure that you don't leave valuables in your cars and lock your car doors.

Anthony Crump
Region 3 Representative
Silver Lake Neighborhood Council​

Jul 7, 2014, 3:34:51 PM7/7/14
to plata-neighb...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Anthony. Actually, you've been on my mind all weekend but I didn't want to interrupt your holiday.

"Congrats"? on your new role in Public Safety.  Would like to chat about possibly doing joint Community Watch meetings sometime soon; it's been a while and a couple of issues have resurfaced.  Can we set a tentative time to chat?

Regards,

Genelle Le Vin
President, Silver Lake Improvement Association and
Community Partner w/City for Maintenance and Events at
Sunset Triangle Plaza

May

Jul 8, 2014, 10:11:19 PM7/8/14
to plata-neighb...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to inquire how we can get permits for overnight parking for our neighborhood.  As my daughter's vehicle was also recently broken into now for the fourth time in 2 years.  I have lived in this neighborhood for over 20 years and although I appreciate all the new improvements I feel that there are drifters who have been parking and scooping the area as the items stolen in my daughter's vehicle were specific computer parts.  Please let me know if we can schedule a town hall meeting regarding permits and what we can do to keep our lovely neighborhood safe.

Thank you - May Amoranto

Sent from my iPhone