Ray type of DRR

Daisy S

Jan 29, 2023, 8:46:53 PM1/29/23
to Plastimatch
Hi, could you tell me that plastimatch DRR is using the parallel ray or point source or others to create X-Rays? And can we choose this from command?

I couldn't find an answer here: https://plastimatch.org/proj_geometry_15.html

Thanks!

Sharp, Gregory C.

Feb 1, 2023, 2:44:32 PM2/1/23
to plast...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daisy,

Point source only.  Parallel is not supported, but you can approximate by making SAD very large.

Greg