DRR generation

Taariq Daniels

Sep 27, 2020, 11:17:44 AM9/27/20
to Plastimatch
Hello Plastimatch

I'm attempting to use Plastimatch to generate DRRs but have ran into a bit of trouble.

My original CT scan was of the NIfty (.nii) format; I converted this to .mha using 3D slicer.  My problem lies in the parameter settings.  I'm not entirely sure how to go about selecting these parameters.

My image is size : 256x256x1600.  I initially made the isocenter 256/2, 256/2, 1600/2.  However, the image I acquire is either completely black or white, depending on the intensity scale (I have also tried the auto scale option).

Additionally, I made the image center 256/2, 256/2.

Finally, I understand if this might be asking too much, but If I am still unable to generate the DRR, could I send you a single CT scan for you to try your luck?  If I could just get the parameter settings, I could apply them to all of my data and generate the remaining DRRs myself.

Otherwise, any guidance on how to correctly select these parameters would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Taariq Daniels