Plastimatch web site

Sharp, Gregory C.

Feb 9, 2021, 5:11:22 PM2/9/21
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I received a notice that my web hosting provider is shutting down. There may be a temporary disruption in accessing the web page in the near future. Gitlab services should remain available.

Greg

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.