DRR generation resolution

Yifan Wu

Apr 14, 2022, 6:34:09 PM4/14/22
to Plastimatch
Hi there,

Can I ask why my generated DRR is always with a resolution of "128 x 128", no matter how I change the parameter "-r". Thanks very much for any instructions in advance!

Best,
Yifan

Sharp, Gregory C.

Apr 14, 2022, 7:39:48 PM4/14/22
to Plastimatch
Hi Yifan,
I vaguely remember fixing this bug. Which version are you using?
Greg

Apr 15, 2022, 12:42:26 PM4/15/22
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I used the command "sudo apt-get install plastimatch" to install plastimatch on Linux.
The version is (1.8.0+dfsg.1-2build1).
Looking forward to your instruction.

Many thanks,
Yifan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/plastimatch/BL0PR04MB45934F17CAAF1B84380C3F0FCFEF9%40BL0PR04MB4593.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.

Yifan Wu

Apr 18, 2022, 6:27:56 PM4/18/22
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Thanks for your hint.
I built the package from the source and have now upgraded to version 1.90. The resolution problem was solved.

Thanks again,
Yifan