Dose negative spacing warning

Paolo Zaffino

Jan 18, 2021, 3:47:49 PMJan 18
to Plastimatch
Hi all,
I'm converting dose cubes from dicom to nrrd (I'm also using the option
to match the CT shape).

The generated file looks good, but I get this strange warning:

WARNING: In /usr/local/include/ITK-5.1/itkImageBase.hxx, line 90
Image (0x5644da9e6240): Negative spacing is not supported and may result
in undefined behavior. Spacing is [2, 2, -2.5]

Any idea?

The environment is: Arch Linux, Plastimatch from source 1.9.1, gcc
10.2.0, ITK 5.1.2.

Thanks a lot.

Paolo

Sharp, Gregory C.

Jan 19, 2021, 5:03:12 PMJan 19
to plast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paolo,
This seems to be a bug. (What a surprise!)
Can you please give me the complete command line options?
Greg

Jan 19, 2021, 6:19:37 PMJan 19
to plast...@googlegroups.com, Sharp, Gregory C.
Bugs are made to be found!

This is the command I ran:
plastimatch convert --input RTdose --referenced-ct dcm_CT_folder --fixed
CT.nrrd --resize-dose --output-dose-img dose.nrrd

Thank you.

Best,

Paolo