Initial volume orientation in DRR computation.

Michael Colonel

Apr 24, 2023, 7:57:29 AM4/24/23
to Plastimatch
Greetings,

I'm trying to add support for volume which orientation is different from LPS (DICOM default).

As i understood from the loading process of CT volume file in mha format, the volume is loaded initially as a plm_image  object, and then converted into Volume object.  The plm_image object doesn't read info about volume orientation, and Volume doesn't have that info either?

The information about volume initial orientation must be added to the loading process in the first place in that case. Correct me if i'm wrong.