install error on centos 8

Seohan

Nov 28, 2022, 4:11:01 AM11/28/22
to Plastimatch
Hi, Plastimatch users.
I'm a new plastimatch user.
while I was installing this, I faced a error like below:

/home/users/rlaqorms1229/plastimatch/src/base/itk_direction_type.h:7:10:
fatal error: itkMatrix.h: No such file or directory
#include "itkMatrix.h"
compilation terminated
make[2]: *** [src/base/CMakeFiles/plmbase.dir/build.make:76: src/base/CMakeFiles/plmbase.dir/aperture.cxx.o] Error 1

I think I didn't delete "itkMatrix.h".
How can i deal with this issue?
Thank you in advance.

Best,
Seohan

Sharp, Gregory C.

Dec 2, 2022, 10:41:45 AM12/2/22
to plast...@googlegroups.com

Hi Seohan,

Are you building from git or tarball?

If git, I think this has been fixed.  Update your source, delete your build, and try again.

Greg