Conversion between XiO and DICOM

Jan Costandius

Oct 29, 2021, 3:24:15 AM10/29/21
to Plastimatch
Hi there,

I've recently come into possession of some XiO data, but I need to convert them to DICOM. Does plastimatch have this functionality?

Regards,

Jan

Greg Sharp

Dec 14, 2021, 11:21:31 AM12/14/21
to Plastimatch
Hi Jan,
Sorry for the delay.
Yes it does.  But sometimes there are small differences in XiO file format based on XiO version, so you may need to tweak things.
Let me know if you run into any problem.
Greg

Yu Sun

May 4, 2022, 4:10:55 AM5/4/22
to Plastimatch
Hi Greg and Jan,

Hope you're well. I just come across this post.

I'm tring to convert the Xio to DICOM as well. But it always have the error - 'Error seeking backward when reading XiO dose header'. Would appreciate if you could point the direction. Also information on parsing the Xio format will be very helpful. I'm happy to contribute my work to the repo.

Thanks,
Yu Sun

Sharp, Gregory C.

May 5, 2022, 10:10:23 AM5/5/22
to plast...@googlegroups.com

Hi Yu,

Usually this means your XiO version is different than the ones that I have seen before.

Could you provide a sample of the dose file?

Greg

May 5, 2022, 8:01:45 PM5/5/22
to Plastimatch
Hi Greg,

Thank you for the reply. I've sent the files to your Yahoo email for your inspection.

Regards,
Yu