install on linux

Hongying Feng

Apr 29, 2021, 9:49:26 PM4/29/21
to Plastimatch
I tried to install plastimatch on a linux. I previously installed Cmake 3.20.1 and ITK 5.1.2 successfully. I pulled the source code and tried to configure, make, and make install.
I specified the folder to CMAKE-INSTALL-PREFIX. Everything went well and no error message received. But when I went the the specified folder to see what was in it, I only found a share folder containing a few txt files. No executable was found. What was going on there?

Best,
Hongying

Sharp, Gregory C.

Apr 30, 2021, 10:53:02 AM4/30/21
to plast...@googlegroups.com

Hi Hongying,

I tried it, and it installed OK for me.  Do you have a plastimatch executable in your build folder?

Greg

May 3, 2021, 5:59:19 PM5/3/21
to Plastimatch
Thanks for response.