can't convert bspline coefficient file in to vector field.

Hongying Feng

Mar 26, 2021, 2:41:03 PMMar 26
to Plastimatch
Hi, all. I did the bspline registration with plastimatch and generated the bspline coefficients file. When I tried to convert this file to a vector field image with the command "plastimatch xf-convert --input .\bspline_coefficients.txt --output vf.mhd --output-type vf", the following information was printed
"bspline_xform_initialize
rdims = (29,29,28)
vox_per_rgn = (9,9,4)
cdims = (32 32 31)
about to xform_convert
Converting to (itk) vector field",
but no vector field file was created.
What is the problem?
Best.

Sharp, Gregory C.

Mar 26, 2021, 3:23:50 PMMar 26
to plast...@googlegroups.com

Hi Hongying,

I see the problem.  This seems to be a regression, it worked correctly in 1.7.4 but is not working in the current version.   If you want to try the older version that might work.  Meanwhile I will post again when I have a fix.

Greg

Mar 26, 2021, 3:35:43 PMMar 26
to Plastimatch
Thanks a lot.
Best.

Sharp, Gregory C.

Mar 29, 2021, 12:40:24 PMMar 29
to plast...@googlegroups.com

This issue has been fixed upstream and will roll with the next release.  Thank you for reporting!