Scottish campaign

Christina Brown

Jan 9, 2010, 5:20:59 AM1/9/10
to PBF Forum
I have been lobbying my MSP for more action from the Scottish Parliament and received a letter which suggested I look at

Apparently, there is going to be a major campaign [the 'Elephant' campaign - so called because the elephant never forgets] in the media and retail stores throughout Scotland in March.

I am trying to get more details but thought any groups in Scotland should try to collaborate with anything the Scottish Parliament is trying to do.

Christina

Christina Brown

Jan 9, 2010, 11:10:23 AM1/9/10
to PBF Forum, Melanie Baldwin/P&ES WM/Abdnshire
I have just realised that all this happened [or was supposed to happen] in 2008!!

Sorry.  I was getting quite excited that the Scottish Parliament were doing ANYTHING!

Christina