translations

Neil Devlin

Jan 12, 2010, 11:46:43 AM1/12/10
to Tony Langham
Hey,
Can anyone help with translations, please?

Let me explain. The Highbury Barn (London) group has put up posters in most of our local shops, & we plan to keep up a poster campaign. Living in a multi-cultural area, we want our slogans on the posters translated. (The slogans we have in mind are 'Reduce/Reuse/Recycle' , 'Plastic Bag Free' etc.) Some translations we will be able to get easily from local traders, but less common ones - Vietnamese? - will be harder to come by.

If you can help with any of this, we'd be grateful.
Neil