Fwd: Fw: plastic bags - A must read, to be kept in mind

Christina Brown

Nov 13, 2009, 8:46:06 AM11/13/09
to PBF Forum

Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.

The Plastic Bag Story.pdf

MARILYN DONAHUE

Nov 13, 2009, 9:19:21 AM11/13/09
to plastic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks it's great..is it from Freemantle Australia, who created the slides?

On Nov 13, 2009, at 13:46, Christina Brown wrote:

Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.

The Plastic Bag Story.pdf
emotion_2D00_71.gif
emotion_2D00_70.gif
emotion_2D00_64.gif

Mrs Green

Nov 13, 2009, 10:47:16 AM11/13/09
to Plastic Bag Free
This is wonderful - I would love to show it on my site - are their
credits / copyrights or is it free to use?

Thank you for sharing Christina!

Rae

Banchory bags Campaign

Nov 16, 2009, 3:56:09 AM11/16/09
to Plastic Bag Free
I'm sorry, I don't know where it came from. A friend who knows my
commitment to this subject sent it to me.

I have sent it to all our local schools and asked, if possible, for it
to be shown to all the children as I think it would have a far greater
impact on them than any amount of lecturing on our part.

I can't imagine anyone who put this on the web would sue people
spreading the good word.

Christina

Banchory bags Campaign

Nov 18, 2009, 5:29:24 AM11/18/09
to Plastic Bag Free
I have managed to find out where the clips came from and think it best
if we just use the address
http://www.poconorecord.com/static/poconogreen/PoconoGreenMultimedia.html
as a link.

Christina

Layla

Dec 4, 2009, 4:08:28 PM12/4/09
to Plastic Bag Free
This is awesome! Thanks for the link too!

The video on that site on how the recyclables and trash are picked up
mixed is very telling too! :(
Recycling isn't enough, let's all minimize!