NATIONAL PLASTIC BAG FREE DAY

MARILYN DONAHUE

Mar 2, 2010, 7:00:16 AM3/2/10
to plastic...@googlegroups.com
HI ALL,

WANTED TO UPDATE YOU ON THE SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES ACT- PROPOSAL
NATIONAL PLASTIC BAG FREE DAY PROPOSAL -

IT HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED AND NEEDS MP SUPPORT.

PLEASE SEE:

http://www.lga.gov.uk?lga/aio/7421967

pages 14 and 37

I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME OTHERS YOU MAY SUPPORT-ANNEX A LIST BEGINS ON
PAGE 20

Kind regards,

Marilyn
East Dulwich SNUB

PS- SORRY I HAVE A BROKEN SHIFT KEY

Marilyn Donahue-Schiller
mar...@marilyndonahue.com
M: 07957684076
Land: 02082999941

emotion_2D00_71.gif
emotion_2D00_70.gif
emotion_2D00_64.gif

Neil Devlin

Mar 2, 2010, 12:49:29 PM3/2/10
to plastic...@googlegroups.com
Marilyn,
I've got probs accessing this one. The link in the email takes me to PB
council pages but not the one you say. I've tried putting 'plastic bags' &
'sustainable communities' in the search box but no joy. Can you help,
please?
Neil