9.3.2022 - NEW DEMANDS from Industry & Logistics in www.orley.de

or...@compuserve.com

Mar 8, 2022, 4:03:34 PM3/8/22
to plantlist
1rcqindustry.png
9.3.2022 - NEW DEMANDS from Industry & Logistics in www.orley.de
DEMANDS

Pos. 1) AIR TEXTURING MACHINE; brand: ELTEX, SSM etc; approx 24 spindles; purchase only.
Pos. 2) We can purchase individual units, or we can purchase everything and provide a full, turnkey decommissioning of facilities of any size. We find value within your existing facility that our competitors cannot, allowing us to offer the most cost-effective, stress free solution when you have a facility to decommission; purchase only.
Pos. 3) Kindly provide us with a detailed offer for a 2nd hand oil field blending plant in excellent working condition from to be used as a learning curve plant to be installed as a turn-key project. Moreover, the offer for the 2nd hand oil field blending plant must include all the aspects ranging from:
- Dismantling of the plant
- Design Processing Facilities such as process building, laboratories etc.
- Procurement of Equipment.
- Installation and Testing.
- Commissioning the Plant.
- Training of Management – IT Technical Staff – Maintenance Team and Loading and Delivery Team; purchase only.
Pos. 4) Floating power plant; abt 25,0 MW, 50 Hz; new or used, purchase only.
Pos. 5) Gas fired power plant; abt 10 MW, 50 Hz; purchase only
Pos. 6) Caustic Recovery Plant; purchase only
Pos. 7) Palm oil mill; OUTPUT abt 10 TpD; mobile, skid mounted; purchase only.
Pos. 8) Used mini oil refinery; INPUT till 2 000 TpD of sweet crude; OUTPUT: GO, jet fuel; purchase only.
NEW OFFERS please see in:
https://www.orley.de/industry-logistic-supply.htm
https://www.orley.de/manufacturing-industry-plants-sale-purchase.htm
https://www.orley.de/chemical-industry-plants-sale-purchase.htm
https://www.orley.de/power-generation-plants-sale-purchase.htm
https://groups.google.com/g/business-matching-services
archives:
https://groups.google.com/g/plantlist
https://www.orley.de/industry-list.html
You are invited to post your classified business offers / demands to
indu...@orley.de and/or or...@compuserve.com; FAX: 0049.40.7964747