Plans Calendar & IE9

MarkK

Mar 22, 2012, 1:20:50 PM3/22/12
to planscalendar
I am still using Plans version 7.1 on an intranet. I have noticed
that when we access the calendar in IE9 with the Browser Mode and
Document Mode both set to IE9 & IE9 Standards, when we right click to
add an event, the button that pops up will appear on the screen always
in the upper left section of the top calendar, and not by the mouse
cursor like normal. Switching the document mode to anything else
besides IE9 Standards, the right click - pop-up button works
correctly.

Any idea on what needs to be tweaked in order to get the calendar to
function correctly in plan IE9 modes?

MarkK

Mar 22, 2012, 3:03:24 PM3/22/12
to planscalendar
FYI...

I was using 7.10, not really old 7.1.

Also, I upgraded to 8.2.1 and it IS compatiable with IE9 native modes.