Spring 2011 Planning & Tech Newsletter

Rob Goodspeed

Mar 14, 2011, 10:10:19 AM3/14/11
to planningtech
Hi all,

Our deadline is Friday, but we welcome adapted blog posts or other
articles you may already have ready.

Rob Goodspeed

CALL FOR ARTICLES ON TECHNOLOGY AND PLANNING - SPRING 2011
Submissions due: March 18th

Planning and Technology Today, the newsletter of the American Planning
Association's Technology Division, is seeking articles for its Spring 2010
edition. Distributed to over 400 practicing planners, consultants, and
technologists, the newsletter is an ideal way to share cutting-edge
projects. We are interested in articles on the following topics:

- Planning tools
- Scenario planning
- GIS tools and applications
- Participation involving technology
- Book reviews
- Opinion articles
- Visualization of data in a planning context.

We ask short articles to be around 400 words or less, and longer feature
articles should be around 800 words. Drafts are due by March 18th for the
Spring issue, which will be distributed in hard copy at the 2011
American Planning Association Conference in Boston in April. Send
inquiries and articles to editor Rob Goodspeed at
rob.go...@gmail.com. To read back issues see
http://planningtechtoday.org/