ICAPS 2024 Early Registration

1 view

Charles Gretton

Mar 21, 2024, 6:41:52 PMMar 21
to planning-list

Dear Researchers and Practitioners,

We are excited to invite you to join us for the 34th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling. Early registration is now open, and the deadline is quickly approaching.

Secure your discounted registration by March 31 using the link below:

https://icaps24.icaps-conference.org/attending/registration/

The conference will be held in Banff, Alberta, Canada, and we look forward to sharing cutting-edge research and insights with you during this event. The conference has a really exciting program of tutorials, workshops, some amazing keynote speakers, and more...

For more information and to register, please visit our website: https://icaps24.icaps-conference.org/

Best regards,

Charles Gretton as an ICAPS-24 Publicity Chair