[jobs] Lead Robotics Software and Systems Engineer - Oxford Robotics Institute, University of Oxford

Nick Hawes

Jun 3, 2024, 5:50:54 AMJun 3
to "robotics-worldwide@lists.kit.edu", "community@mailing.eu-robotics.net", 'Grace Zhou' via ai-robotics, 'Pascal Bercher' via planning-list
Closing date: 28th June 2024

Our team of professional engineers enables our researchers to deliver their ambitious visions. The engineers work with everyone involved in our research, from students to users, and across platforms and levels of our hardware and software stacks.

We are looking for a great engineer to lead the software and systems part of the team. This is a permanent engineering role within the Oxford Robotics Institute at the University of Oxford.

We are looking for someone with experience of robotics and/or AI software tools, and the ability to run a small, dynamic team across a range of challenging projects. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping our research agenda and its delivery across national and international projects, from social care and collaborative assembly, to forest management and nuclear decommissioning.

Feel free to email me with informal enquiries. Full details are available at: https://tinyurl.com/orisoftwarelead24

cheers,

Nick

Professor Nick Hawes

Professor of AI and Robotics
Oxford Robotics Institute, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford

Director, Oxford Robotics Institute
Tutorial Fellow, Pembroke College
Group Leader, AI (Robotics), The Alan Turing Institute