Second International Workshop on No-Code Co-Pilots at IJCAI24

Ronen Brafman

May 1, 2024, 7:28:57 AMMay 1
to planning-list
I think the topic of personal assistants, and especially no-code assistants,
or co-pilot as we use here, is very interesting to planning researchers,
offering a promising application domain. So I hope you'll find this CFP of interest:

We’re pleased to announce AutoMates2: The Second International Workshop on No-Code Co-Pilots at IJCAI24. Join us as we explore an exciting area being transformed by AI, and help establish a cross-disciplinary research agenda.
👉 Learn more and get involved here: https://lnkd.in/dCRSf5FX
📅 Paper Submission Deadline: May 15th
We invite scientists, students, and practitioners to submit their original work and contribute to this innovative field.
🏷️ hashtag#AI hashtag#workshop hashtag#NoCode hashtag#CoPilot hashtag#NaturalLanguageProcessinghashtag#HumanInTheLoop hashtag#HumanComputerInteraction hashtag#IntelligentAutomation

Segev Shlomov Ronen Brafman XIANG DENG Xinyu Wang Chenlong Wang Joel Lanir Avi Yaeli.