[Jobs] Principal Applied Scientist in Multi-Robot Systems at Amazon Robotics

Pecora, Federico

Apr 29, 2024, 9:39:22 AMApr 29
to planni...@googlegroups.com

[Apologies for cross-postings]

Amazon Robotics is seeking a Principal Applied Scientist to join our industry-leading team developing cutting-edge technologies in multi-robot planning and control. This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in enabling fleets of autonomous mobile robots to operate safely and efficiently around humans in dynamic real-world environments.

In this position, you will lead projects to push the boundaries of collaborative autonomy - getting teams of robots to cooperate and coordinate to get work done. You will develop and deploy new planning, coordination and control methods for our next generation of mobile robots. Your solutions will allow packs of robots to navigate warehouses transporting goods and performing services, all while safely sharing space with people.

This opportunity offers the chance to have broad impact by enabling robots to take on new roles that will transform how we work. You will collaborate with brilliant colleagues in a culture that values ingenuity, teamwork, and making an impact. Come join our mission to pioneer the future of automation!

Please apply at the following link:

https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/2623780/principal-applied-scientist-multi-robot-systems-rad-movement-science

Candidates will be considered until the position is filled.