Post doc position on AI for transforming medical procedures

Marco Roveri

Mar 19, 2024, 6:29:36 AMMar 19
to planni...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

The Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy, eagerly invites applications for a postdoctoral position in the area of Artificial Intelligence. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate researcher eager to contribute to the application of Artificial Intelligence techniques in transforming medical procedures. Exciting possibilities await in sectors such as cardiovascular or ophthalmic medicine as we work together in shaping the future of robotics-assisted surgery. The ideal candidate is expected to hold a PhD in Artificial Intelligence or Computer Science, possess exceptional English communication and writing abilities, and demonstrate both independent initiative and collaborative teamwork skills.

Contact person: Marco Roveri marco....@unitn.it

--
Marco Roveri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento
Via Sommarive 9 - 38123 Povo - Trento (Italy)