Re:

HongKee Moon

Jan 4, 2021, 10:02:17 AM1/4/21
to lolim...@ub.edu, plan...@mpi-cbg.de
Dear Loli Molina,

Thanks for reporting the bug in planmine.
In their shinyapp, it shows only 20 genes in the selection box which they limit the maximum items as 20 items.
We have used all the genes processed in their research which is shown in our planmine transcript page.
I still do now know how to access specific gene's t-SNE. However, you can find the theses genes in lineage tab instead.
You can also check http://bimsbstatic.mdc-berlin.de/rajewsky/PSCA/dge.txt.gz which includes all genes.

Hope this answers your question. Thank you for using PlanMine!

Best Regards,
HongKee

On 22 Dec 2020, at 19:31, lolim...@ub.edu wrote:

Name: Loli Molina
Email: lolim...@ub.edu

Hi again
There might be an error on the information regarding another gene,v6_5471. The Single cell lineage plot shown for Plass et al ( https://shiny.mdc-berlin.de/psca/) does not correspond to the one found for this gene on the referenced database.

---- Current page: ----

/planmine/begin.do

---- Browser: ----

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0 Safari/605.1.15

--

HongKee Moon
Scientific Software Engineer, Scientific Computing Facility

Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstr. 108, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Office: 008@CSBD
(: +49.351.210.1923
Fx: +49.351.210.1907