Re:

HongKee Moon

Oct 28, 2020, 5:51:45 AM10/28/20
to julie.c...@igh.cnrs.fr, plan...@mpi-cbg.de
Dear Julie,

Please, let us know if you face the same errors there.

Best Regards,
HongKee

On 28 Oct 2020, at 10:46, julie.c...@igh.cnrs.fr wrote:

Name: Julie Cremaschi
Email: julie.c...@igh.cnrs.fr

Hello,

I have a problem with some tabs on PlanMine : the Blast Search and the Genome do not respond, I got an error (this site can't be reached, planmine.mpi-cbg.de took too long to respond). The problem appears also with Chrome.

Thanks for the help.

Best,
Julie

---- Current page: ----

/planmine/genome.do

---- Browser: ----

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0

--
 ____   ____   ____
/ ___| / ___| / ___| ╔======╗

HongKee Moon
Scientific Software Engineer, Scientific Computing Facility

Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstr. 108, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Office: 008@CSBD
(: +49.351.210.1923
Fx: +49.351.210.1907

HongKee Moon

Oct 28, 2020, 6:42:02 AM10/28/20
to Julie CREMASCHI, plan...@mpi-cbg.de
Dear Julie,

I doubt that your campus firewall setting does not seem to allow iframe access.
Can you try it outside the campus, e.g. home network or phone?

If the firewall intercepts the request, I cannot help you any more except your IT coordinator.

I hope this answer helps you.

Best Regards,
HongKee

On 28 Oct 2020, at 11:28, Julie CREMASCHI <julie.c...@igh.cnrs.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I tried and unfortunatly this did not solve the problem.

Here all the links that I’ve tested :

The other tabs respond well and work without any problem.

Best,
Julie