Priestess Kandi Ranson

May 25, 2014, 11:54:43 AM5/25/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

 FEATURED #Psychic Today Is Starz Nicole on Starz Psychics

 Clear Accurate Readings for the Soul http://bit.ly/1bPKoGb

My name is Nicole and I am a natural born spiritual intuitive with the ability to see, hear, feel, and discern clear information from the spirit realm. I am able to connect with spirit guides, angels, and ascended masters. A reading with me is uplifting, informative, and empowering. My approach is clear & direct, as I always pray that only pure information from Divine Source (God / Goddess) come through during your session. I only require your specific question & if connected to another person or place of employment providing the name is helpful. Questions concerning love, career, finances, and spirituality are all welcome. I also assist people in developing their psychic and intuitive abilities. Always remember to trust yourself & love yourself unconditionally.

Talk to you soon!
Nicole

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzNicole CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1bPKoGb