INTERACITVE Natalie Sist Talks LIVE With David Essel About Free Book Exchange

1 view

PlanetStarz

Jun 3, 2019, 1:27:22 AM6/3/19
to PlanetStarz

Join us Live June 5th, 2019 at 8PM (EST) when Natalie Sist talks LIVE with

Counselor, Life Coach, and #1 best-selling Author, David Essel about his Free Book Exchange.

The Live Interactive show includes a Live Chat Room on the Show page during the Live Broadcast.

Be sure to log into your Free Blogtalkradio account before the show starts.

We usually open the chat room about 15 minutes before the show goes live.

Call to Speak Live to Panel. 347-838-9736 then PRESS 1

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2019/06/06/natalie-sist-talks-live-with-david-essel-about-free-book-exchange

We'll talk a little bit about how he offers a free book exchange for anyone who has been duped by any book that promotes The Law of Attraction. The first 100 people who send in their books will get a copy of David Essel’s #1 best-selling book “Focus! Drop the Law of Attraction. Slay Your Goals. The PROVEN guide to huge success, a powerful attitude and profound love.” - A book that destroys the concept of “The Law of Attraction”.

After working in an industry for 40 years, and seen radical changes in the industry itself, as well as the ways that you happen to work within this industry.

For 29 years David has been involved as one of the leaders in the world of personal growth, but he himself has reached a saturation point in regard to accepting the ridiculous programs that are being promoted today that basically tell us we can sit and do nothing to become incredibly successful in life, finances, our health and more.

Sick and tired of reading all of these false promises offered he wants to change the model, offer a new paradigm. He has seen teachers post inane ideas such as “Whenever you have a negative thought, cancel it out of your brain, use your strength and only think positive thoughts every day of your life.” - That is called insanity! So, what do you think happens to these “negative thoughts” that we try to ignore? Do you think they just go away?

David will also discuss his awakening to the fact that wish fulfillment needs hard work!

That’s why he's investing time, money and effort in this book exchange program because people have been fed these lies and give them a real resolution, by giving them a book that offers a proven program for success and offers a different approach on positive thinking.