👀 FEATURED #Psychic June 13th 2014 IS Starz Tim Soaring Wolf on Starz Psychics

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 13, 2014, 6:37:35 PM6/13/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com

👀 FEATURED #Psychic June 13th 2014 IS Starz Tim Soaring Wolf on Starz Psychics

Accurate Answers to whatever ❔'s you have http://bit.ly/1ec8MzF 🌟

Hello, It is most likely NOT a coincidence if you were drawn to my profile... so what message does the universe have for you?

I am Tim Soaring Wolf. A trait I share with the wolf, is that of a teacher.

I am clairvoyant, empath, vivid dreamer, healer and experienced with Celtic Shamanic symbols (Celtic Cards, and Medicine Cards), dream interpretation, Animal Messages, and Astrology.

I follow the planets like most people check the weather! :-) If you are able to provide me with your full birthday and birthplace (just closest major city is fine)and if you have it, the time of day, I can see what influences you may have around you caused from the planets.

Email Readings are available for Life Path questions, compatibility, Astrological Birth Charts, Future Planetary Transits Reports, and Past Life Karmic Lessons Through the Planets.

I am a Certified Medium through Higher Source International as of January 2014.

Rest assured, I take this very seriously, and do not like to leave loopholes. So accuracy and direction is my highest priority to help you. Contact me if I am online! Love, Luck, Health and Prosperity to you if you are reading this.

😃
Tim Soaring Wolf

To begin your Live Psychic Reading with StarzTimSoaringWolf CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/1ec8MzF