Join us IN LIVE CHAT Monday night June 30th 2014 AT 7PM Eastern

Priestess Kandi Ranson

Jun 30, 2014, 7:32:18 AM6/30/14
to plane...@googlegroups.com
Have You Clicked Attending Yet?
http://www.facebook.com/events/534825796639445

Join us Monday night June 30th 2014 AT 7PM Eastern
*Call in to speak with the host (347) 838-9736
*JOIN IN LIVE CHAT ON THE SHOW PAGE DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2014/06/30/paranormal-phenomena

Myth or fiction? Fact or Imagination? Join us as we continue our provocative series on "do they exist". This week we will turn our focus to the Paranormal. Ghosts, haunting, and strange experiences. Technology and science seems to have broken the barrier somewhat with advanced devices developed to capture paranormal activity. From disembodied voices called "EVP'S" to orbs and even motion detector cameras that appear to show shadowy figures, many feel the "proof" is obvious. There are close to 10 well rated reality shows that are based on Paranormal investigations and the supposed "evidence" they collect. Yet still the question seems to remain; if we see it, if we capture it on film, if we experience it, we ask, "Does it really exist".

Join us Monday night June 30th 2014 as our panel delves into the mystery of the Paranormal phenomena and shares their beliefs and experiences. We would love to hear your personal stories, or if you are a skeptic, join us and challenge our panel of experts on this intriguing topic!

*Call in to speak with the host (347) 838-9736
*JOIN IN LIVE CHAT ON THE BLOG TALK RADIO SHOW PAGE DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starzcast/2014/06/30/paranormal-phenomena
#BlogTalkRadio